Pages

Tuesday 16 September 2014

The Forever Home

So I've followed the example of my little sister by deciding to write a blog and going for it!! She writes an awesome blog about crafts, knitting and art. It can be found at knitwitsowls, if you are interested pop on over and have a read :)

I gathered my courage, have been brave, bitten the bullet and set up a blog to follow the renovation of our new Forever Home. I'm not sure if anyone will read this, but at least at the end of everything we will be able to see the progress we made and where we started.


This is a photo of Mr A and I in front of our Forever Home, it was taken on the day we got the keys.

The idea behind me doing this blog is to give me the inspiration to get going on the renovation and the motivation to keep going should I need it. So first to plan.....

I think that's it for now, I haven't decided how often I'm going to blog, whether it will be once a week or month, or just as and when we are doing things on the house. Any feedback or comments will be gratefully received, I'm making things up and guessing a bit at the moment!

If there's anybody out there, thank you for reading.

In the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger "I'll be back"!

Netty :)

P.S. I have finally managed to load my photo yay!! Its taken a week and trying on three different machines and 'old faithful' my ancient laptop has manged it.  It doesn't mean much to the rest of the world, but its been driving me mad since last Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment